Here at Sundance Villas we pride ourselves on the friendly and personal service that we give to all our clients.
Sundance Villas is independently owned and was founded by me, Irene Hare. I first visited Famagusta in Cyprus in 1974, and realised what a special place it was.
My first villa with private pool holiday in 1976 was a turning point in my life. A holiday had never been so relaxing and private, with no “reserved” sunloungers… our own pool…wow! My personal experience and enjoyment of villa with private pool holidays with my family easily transferred itself to renting villas in Cyprus from the late 1980’s. By then I had a wealth of personal experience from a renters perspective, and was aware that the small touches at the villas are so important, i.e. a good welcome hamper for your arrival with a bottle of wine, soap at all basins, toilet rolls in place, towels for use in the villa plus a pool towel each etc.
I choose all of our villas myself, and I know them all well. As I only hand pick villas that I myself would love to book, I feel my Portfolio offers a good selection of quality villas and cottages in lovely locations to suit a variety of tastes, requirements and budgets!
Here is our latest fun little vlog from our trip to Cyprus in April 2017. It was filmed and edited by Lauren at Sundance Villas.
What also sets Sundance Villas apart from the many faceless online villa booking services that have flooded the travel market in recent years?
- I specialise: All my villas are in the Paphos region of Cyprus.
- I, Irene, will handle your booking personally, from start to finish.
- I offer lower rates to couples (2 sharing), who prefer a larger property.
- No under-occupancy charges.
- I have many satisfied guests and am proud of our client reviews that go back many years.
- I can provide contact details of past clients who book with me regularly.
- Complimentary welcome hamper with wine included.
- I do not charge extra for cots or highchairs.
- Honeymooners receive complimentary Cyprus sparkling wine in hamper.
- I have properties suitable for guests with limited mobility and 2 that are wheelchair accessible.
- I offer flexible low deposits on request.
- I can reserve a villa for you for up to 48 hours with no payment or obligation.
Compare booking a hotel with a Sundance Villa with pool here
Once you have arrived in Cyprus my local Representative Nicole will take over by sending you a welcome message to assure you that she is easily contactable should you need anything, or wish to book an excursion or boat trip at our discounted rates. Nicole is a gem for her local knowledge and an enormous asset to our team, being fluent in English, Cypriot and German. Neoptolemos aka Michael is our Cyprus Manager and is there in the background to offer assistance. He is a qualified Cyprus Tourist Office guide and can advise on any historical queries too.
You can contact Nicole or Neoptolemos prior to your holiday if you wish.
Our website can provide you with all the information you need to book your villa holiday. As I know the properties and their locations so well, I am more than pleased to discuss your requirements with you in person. Please call me, Irene Hare, on 02084406219.
All personal details you supply us with are safe-guarded at all times.